- What Does the Buy Bixby Program Do?
- Shopping local benefits you, your family, your business, and it allows you to be directly involved in building a stronger city just by shopping in Bixby. Not only do you support Bixby businesses, you’re supporting a better quality of life in Bixby through your sales tax dollars.
As a community grows, the need for infrastructure, additional police officers, fire fighters, public safety, and other services grows with it. These things and more are funded by your tax dollars.
The Buy Bixby program highlights the Bixby business community, while featuring a variety of merchants, products and services. The increase in sales tax collections helps the City of Bixby provide necessary services to its residents and merchants.
And, let’s not forget those winning ticket numbers. What would you do with the $10,000 cash if you won? Or if you won one of the $1,000 cash prizes? Please tell us about it at www.Facebook.com/BuyBixby.
- How will this help my business?
- Thousands of dollars will be spent in advertising this campaign, including print ads, direct mail, posters, social media and other venues. The power of collaborative advertising means that you get high value marketing for the nominal cost of sponsorship. Customers trying to win money will frequent participating businesses – this increases traffic to your store which then gives you the opportunity to sell to them.
- How will this help my community?
- The Bixby business community will be highlighted, while featuring a variety of merchants, products and services. The increase in sales tax collections helps the City be able to provide necessary services to the business and residential community.
- Who can participate as merchants?
- The Buy Bixby campaign is open to any business within the City of Bixby corporate limits. While the campaign will be primarily focused on retail and dining merchants, non-sales tax generating businesses are also encouraged to participate and may find creative ways to include their services and customers in promotions.
- How do I distribute tickets?
- Businesses issue a minimum of one ticket to each customer (distribution is at each businesses discretion). Maximum of 100 tickets per purchase. Persons must be 18 or older to participate and win.
- Can I win from the tickets from my business?
- You and your employees are NOT eligible to win on your own business’ tickets. However, you and your employees can win by shopping at other participating businesses.
- How do I get more tickets to distribute?
- Contact Us to request additional rolls of 1,000 tickets at sponsorship level value.